In our adult lives, the absence of our inner child can manifest as a constant undercurrent of stress.
This stress often emerges from our aversion to taking risks, which is in stark contrast to the innate risk-taking nature of children. Our inner child, with its pure and unbridled instincts, fosters self-trust, enabling children to explore the world without fear.
However, when we lose touch with this inner child, negativity starts to accumulate within us. This accumulation becomes a heavy burden that weighs us down and casts a shadow over our lives. This negativity is what keeps us trapped in the cycle of stress and anxiety.
Yet, there is hope. Reconnecting with your inner child is like opening a door to release the pent-up negativity. It’s a way to flush out the toxins that have accumulated in your mind and soul over time. With this reconnection, stress becomes more manageable because you regain access to the pure and fearless part of yourself.
When you find yourself stressed or battling depression, reaching out to your inner child is not only the right way but often the most effective way to heal and find relief. It’s a journey back to a time when life was simpler, more joyful, and full of wonder, allowing you to rediscover the vibrant and resilient spirit that resides within you.
Reconnecting with your inner child can be a powerful tool for reducing stress and taking healthy risks in life. Here are some ways to do it:
- Rediscover Playfulness: Engage in activities that you used to enjoy as a child, whether it’s playing a board game, drawing, or simply running around in a park. Embrace the joy of these simple pleasures.
- Imagination and Creativity: Tap into your creative side. Try writing, painting, or crafting. Let your imagination roam freely without judgment.
- Talk to Your Younger Self: Reflect on your childhood and the dreams you had. Write a letter to your younger self, offering encouragement and understanding.
- Revisit Childhood Photos and Memories: Looking at old photos or revisiting familiar places from your childhood can trigger nostalgic feelings and help you reconnect with your inner child.
- Mindfulness and Meditation: Practice mindfulness to become more aware of your emotions and thoughts. Meditation can help you access the inner calm that children often possess naturally.
- Spend Time with Children: Interacting with children, whether they are your own or through volunteering, can remind you of the innocence, curiosity, and zest for life that children bring into the world.
- Forgive and Heal: Address any past wounds or traumas that may have caused you to disconnect from your inner child. Forgiving yourself and others will be a transformative step.
- Laugh Often: Laughter is a wonderful way to connect with your inner child. Watch a funny movie, attend a comedy show, or simply share a laugh with friends.
Remember that reconnecting with your inner child is a personal journey, and it may take time. Be patient and kind to yourself during this process, and you’ll likely find that it brings more joy and balance into your life.
About Master Oneness
Master Oneness is an enlightened Artist and Visionary of Oneness consciousness, who is spreading his light and wisdom to bring awakening energy to every artist’s life.
He teaches self-realization through Transforming Art, the unique technique that combines Art and meditation.
His 16-year experience in meditation enlightened him to the essence of art, which was the beginning of the Diviners organization.
Watch Master Ojas Oneness bio HERE
Read more wisdom messages from Master Oneness => CLICK HERE