Art of being graceful.
Grace is a smooth expression of your excellency.
A poor mind only does things to survive to get money and identification.
A creator always does things with excellence.
A creator measures growth and progress — not the time he is working and a poor mind measures his time and tiredness but not the progress of the day.
Be graceful in everything.
Everyone’s skills are the same but the grace they have in skills gives them uniqueness and excellence.
Your style is your grace and your grace is your style.
Your skills someone can replace but your grace no one can replace.
Sometimes you may have insecurity.
For example, if you are in a relationship, and may have doubted your role as a husband or wife, someone will replace you.
If you are a leader you may have insecurity about your role and may someone will replace you, that is because you are living from the survival frequency.
When you perform your skills from the survival mind, you always have the feeling that you may miss the opportunity, you will miss your relationship or someone will cheat you or take advantage of you.
Survival mind never allows you to be graceful, always busy, and always rush.
Work so much time but progress so less, all that you have to show is your tiredness.
By showing your tiredness you try to prove that you are working hard and you are dedicated and a good person.
The person who is often tired and complains about things around them, they are not honest with themselves, even if they aren’t aware of the power of adaptability, flexibility, and being graceful. They are like this just because they may be immature or conditioned in a way to survive life.
If you are immature that’s totally fine, because in the process you will learn to be a creator, but once you become conditioned in survival life, there’s very less possibility that you will become a creator.
The creator is graceful, and his lifestyle is beyond survival, no matter what kind of problem or difficulty occurs he will face it with calmness and peace of mind. No one can take his peace and calmness from him. He never bothers that someone will replace his place because he is well aware of the value of his presence and grace.
He doesn’t work for others. Appreciation never goes into anyone’s control, if someone needs to follow up you are going into someone’s control, but the creator is well aware that he/she never gives a chance that someone needs to follow up with him thoroughly.
The creator is well aware of the big picture and knows how to create smooth communication in order to be grateful. He does things according to work ethics rather than emotions. Whatever he does, he will do to the finest and excellence so another person will never have extra work in his presence. And a creator enjoys everything he does. No matter whether it’s labor work or decent work. Everything is the same to him in order to enjoy the grace and excellence in his work and skills.
How to grow in your grace:
- Never work to survive, work to experience your excellency and thrive.
- Be 100% committed to the workflow you have, everything to do with your heart.
- Doing things with your heart. Brings grace, and doing something with your intellect makes you a mechanical person.
- Your work is not a personal thing, it’s connected to organization and progress. You need to be well aware of how your working style gives a smooth experience to your teammates.
- Be an example to make complicated things simpler. Break the work into parts and work in detail and tidily. Rather than overwhelming and rushed with much workload.
- You will be the right leader when any heavy workload is able to break down and make things smooth in sequence. So don’t try to escape from the heavy workload. Because work is worship. Here is an ancient saying “Worship the work, not the God, because work is God.” because “A tongue doesn’t get things done.”
- Don’t try to push your work to take a rest, let your work become your rest, and become aligned with your work so you are never tired. Most of the time you spend your time at your work at least 8 to 12 hours in a day, 7 to 8 hours is sleep time. Almost 20 hours of sleeping and working. Imagine if you don’t get quality sleep and you are not able to enjoy your workflow, how much time is wasted in your life, that’s why you are living a life of survival life.
Most of your time is spent on your work. That’s why your work must give you nourishment and satisfaction. Your chosen work must be your great friend.
A great friendship with your work will give grace to your skills and being.