Meditation will happen, but you can’t do it.
The Process of Meditation:
Meditation practice will bring you awareness of alignment, which happens through the essence, which is something beyond human creation.
Humans invented relationships that entangled assets like pride, prestige, and power.
All this human drama comes from a lack of connection essence.
Essence means fundamental truths and realities.
Meditation practice will help you see the thin line between essence and the human mind.
When you access your full essence, you will be grounded, and you will know the art of enjoyment without attaching to anything.
Whatever you do, nothing will pressure you because you will not take anything personally.
Meditation is not running away from your relationships and responsibilities.
Meditation is used to take on all responsibilities effortlessly and enjoy the connections.
What happens during meditation practice?
The “II” and “me” will vanish, and only you can experience your consciousness as it is, in its purest form.
Everything in its purest form, just like air, water, fire, soil, metals, and the food you eat, can also be polluted.
Before human industrialization, our air and water were pure, but now they have become polluted.
What makes them pollute? Our human activity Just like that, our consciousness is also polluted by human activities.
As a result, meditation practice aids in the removal of toxic pollution from your consciousness.just like how you filter drinking water from pollution.
When you have chronic mental problems (such as stress, depression, personality disorders, compulsive complexes, and so on), your consciousness is contaminated by all these mental accumulations.
Psychology only studies mental states and treats symptoms, not the underlying cause.
Being in a constant state of unconsciousness through feelings, beliefs, and associations with the way you see the world is the root cause of all your worries, sufferings, insecurities, fears, and sadness.
Having a consistent meditation practice is beneficial to support you in mastering your unconsciousness and living in alignment with your essence.
Living in essence (Dhamma) will provide you with all the strength you need to live in your mental health and access higher consciousness.
- Meditation practice is the best medicine for mental health.
- Meditation practice is a filtering process for your inner purity.
- Meditation practice is an accelerator for the expansion of your consciousness.
- Meditation practice will give you all the possibilities for experiencing liberation and enlightenment.
Enlightenment is a state of completeness. You are complete in every aspect of your life.
You have mastered the whole process of your existence. Your life is simply beyond everything.
The Art of Meditation:
- Meditation means observing reality as it is; you are the observer, not the believer or seeker.
- Meditation practice will allow you to be accountable for every aspect of your life rather than depending on anyone or anything.
- Meditation practice will most effectively improve your mental function and help you live in the ultimate possibility.
- Observe your breath objectively. Observe everything objectively in your mind and body. That objective observation cultivates self-awareness and all the mastery needed to live with integrity.
- Meditation practice beautifully conserves your energy and allows you to be mindful of everything.
How to practice meditation:
As a beginner, relax in a stable posture and close your eyes to observe your breath.
When you close your eyes, you will stop absorbing external things, which will help you become a keen observer of your inner reality as it is.
Later, you will learn to observe the outer reality as it is.
The breath is the foundation for objectively observing your inner and outer realities free of illustrious entanglements.
That process will unfold all your divine potential, just like how, from the seed, plants and fruits unfold from seeds.
Steps to Meditate:
- Sit in the right postures, such as lotus or half lotus. Keep your spine 90 degrees straight and totally relaxed, with no pressure anywhere on your body. Right posture means sitting in alignment without any pressure, leading to attentive relaxation.
- Observe the breath as it is
Sit in the right posture, close your eyes, and observe the breath objectively.
Allow a natural rhythm to occur as you inhale and exhale your breath; there is no need to hold your breath or push the breath; simply allow it to be 100%. Keep observing with all your relaxation and self-acceptance.
- Don’t fall into your thoughts.
Many thoughts may appear, including emotions, sensations, vibrations, and triggers, whether they are comfortable or unconformable.
Just objective. Maintaining the knowledge that everything is temporary
- Don’t fall into your ideas, analysis, and knowledge.
Whenever you have some knowledge-driven ideas or contemplation, just be objective and don’t give priority to your knowledge.
- Meditation will happen; you can do it.
All you need to do is create an environment and opportunities for meditation to occur.
just like how you create all the conditions and possibilities for the seed to cultivate.
The unfolding process will be cared for by cosmic intelligence.
As a result, there are no expectations in meditation or wandering with any experiences.
Experience will come and disappear, so cling to nothing. Surrender to the ultimate unfolding.
Regular meditation practice helps you lead a balanced life.