The external environment is a reflection of your internal state of being
Therefore, keeping your physical space clean and tidy can have a profound effect on your mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
Keeping things clean may seem like a mundane task, but it plays a crucial role in your daily life.
First and foremost, cleanliness is essential for maintaining good health. Living in a clean and hygienic environment can help prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses, reducing the risk of illness and Infections. In addition to physical health, cleanliness can also have a positive impact on your mental health. Clutter and mess can create stress and anxiety, leading to feelings of overwhelm and a lack of control. By keeping things clean and organized, you can create a sense of calm and order in your surroundings, which can help reduce stress and promote a more positive mindset.
Furthermore, keeping things clean and tidy can also increase productivity. When you have a clear and organized workspace, it’s easier to focus and concentrate on the task at hand.
you don’t have to spend time searching for lost items or cleaning up clutter before you can start working. This can save a lot of time and increase efficiency, allowing you to get more done in less time.
Additionally, maintaining cleanliness and tidiness can also improve your social and professional lives. A clean and organized home or office can create a good impression on visitors, clients, and colleagues. It can also promote a sense of professionalism and respect for oneself and others.
By making cleanliness a part of your daily practice, you can purify your consciousness, cultivate mindfulness, and create a sense of order and harmony in your environment.
Overall, it’s clear that keeping things clean and tidy is essential for your health, productivity, and well-being. It may require some effort and discipline, but the benefits are worth it. Whether it’s a daily cleaning routine or a regular deep cleaning, taking the time to maintain a clean and organized space can make a significant difference in your life.
There are many reasons why people may be lazy to clean. Some of the common reasons include:
- Lack of motivation: People may find cleaning to be a mundane and uninteresting task, which can make it difficult to find the motivation to get started.
- Busy schedules: Many people lead busy lives with work, school, and other responsibilities, leaving little time or energy for cleaning.
- Procrastination: Some people may put off cleaning until the mess becomes overwhelming, making the task more daunting and time-consuming.
- Perfectionism: Some people may feel overwhelmed by the idea of cleaning because they want everything to be perfect, leading to procrastination and avoidance.
- Lack of organization: If a person’s living space is disorganized and cluttered, it can be difficult to know where to start cleaning.
- Lack of skills: Cleaning requires certain skills and knowledge of cleaning products and techniques, which some people may not possess.
Overall, laziness to clean can be caused by a variety of factors, and it’s important to identify the underlying reasons in order to address them and create a cleaner, healthier living environment.
Here are some tips on how to improve cleanliness in life and avoid laziness and procrastination:
- Create a cleaning schedule: Make a weekly or daily cleaning schedule that outlines what tasks need to be done and when. Stick to the schedule as much as possible, but also be flexible if unexpected events come up.
- Break tasks into smaller parts: Cleaning can be overwhelming if you try to tackle everything at once. Break tasks into smaller, more manageable parts and focus on one area at a time.
- Set achievable goals: Set achievable goals for yourself and celebrate your progress along the way. For example, aim to clean one room each day or spend 30 minutes cleaning each morning.
- Get rid of clutter: Clear out any unnecessary clutter in your home to make cleaning easier and to create a more organized living space.
- Use cleaning products you enjoy: Use cleaning products that you enjoy using, such as ones with pleasant scents or eco-friendly options. This can make cleaning more enjoyable and motivate you to keep up with it.
- Listen to music or podcasts: Listening to music or podcasts can make cleaning more enjoyable and distract you from any negative thoughts or feelings about the task.
- Involve others: Involve family members or roommates in the cleaning process and divide tasks among everyone. This can make cleaning more efficient and enjoyable.
Do the cleaning meditation:
Cleaning meditation is a practice that combines mindfulness with physical activity. It involves using cleaning tasks as a way to focus your mind and cultivate a sense of peace and calm. While cleaning may seem like a mundane and uninteresting task, cleaning meditation can transform it into a powerful tool for relaxation and stress reduction.
To begin a cleaning meditation practice, start by choosing a cleaning task that you would like to focus on. This could be something as simple as washing dishes or sweeping the floor. Whatever task you choose, approach it with an open and curious mind.
As you begin cleaning, bring your attention to the sensations and movements of your body. Notice the feel of the water on your hands, the sound of the brush against the dish, or the movement of the broom across the floor. If your mind starts to wander, gently bring your attention back to the task at hand.
As you continue to clean, try to focus on the present moment and let go of any worries or distractions. Allow yourself to be fully immersed in the experience of cleaning, without judgment or expectation.
You can also incorporate breathing exercises into your cleaning meditation practice. Take deep, slow breaths as you clean, focusing on the sensation of the air entering and leaving your body. This can help you feel more grounded and centered.
Cleaning meditation can be especially beneficial when you are feeling stressed or overwhelmed. By focusing your mind on the task at hand, you can quiet the noise and chatter in your mind and cultivate a sense of calm.
In addition to reducing stress, cleaning meditation can also help you cultivate a sense of gratitude and appreciation for the simple things in life. By focusing on the details of the cleaning task, you may start to notice small things that you might have otherwise overlooked.
Incorporating cleaning meditation into your daily routine can help you develop a more mindful and peaceful mindset. Whether you are washing dishes, sweeping the floor, or cleaning your home, use this time as an opportunity to connect with yourself and cultivate a sense of inner peace and calm.
About Master Oneness
Master Oneness is an enlightened Artist and Visionary of Oneness consciousness, who is spreading his light and wisdom to bring awakening energy to every artist’s life.
He teaches self-realization through Transforming Art, the unique technique that combines Art and meditation.
His 16-year experience in meditation enlightened him to the essence of art, which was the beginning of the Diviners organization.
Watch Master Ojas Oneness bio HERE
Read more wisdom messages from Master Oneness => CLICK HERE