Jesus’s essence is so beautiful, he reflects compassion and unconditional love.
We are privileged to have a Christmas day to take time to embed into Christ’s consciousness. Christmas vibes are so magical, they awaken so many childhood innocent memories.
When it comes to Christmas, the fundamental values are being unconditional in giving and receiving. Taking joyful time for family. Thinking about neighbors, friends, and concerns about the joy of others.
Christmas is a time for sharing joy and unconditional love.
Wow, such a healing energy. The whole world needs these vibes every year. Every month, every day, every hour, every minute, if possible even every moment.
Why don’t we live in unconditional love and acceptance every moment like Christ’s consciousness?
Domination of commerciality:
Somehow your commercial habits pollute the Christmas vibes. You buy gifts for others not because you have a love or friendship for them. You just do it because of social norms or the Christmas trend. You just do it because you want to show your pride or status, because of this unconscious offering during Christmas holiday. Instead of being innocent and joyful, you are feeling burdened and rushed. Overthinking and calculating to buy gifts. A gift means a connection from the heart not from the price.
Even if it’s an expensive thing or low cost it does not matter. If it is really given from your heart that is a true gift. Otherwise, your gift will be polluted with your commercial sense.
Relax and slowdown:
Jesus never said to offer gifts or things to show off your pride or status. His whole life Jesus lived very simply and inspired his disciples to live simply too. He often taught to share the gift from the heart connection, not with the price tag.
If you are a true Christ follower, believer, and explorer
You will know what I mean.
Filter the commercial mind, come out of calculations, be simple, and offer whatever you want from your self-love. Self-love means you keep your mental health and offer unconditionally.
Celebrate Conscious Christmas:
Let’s celebrate conscious Christmas! what it means,
- Make sure to drop the drama/ no need to dig into the past stories and triggers.
- When Friends visit home, reduce the alcohol and meat consumption or totally no alcohol and meat.
- Because Jesus never said drink until you lose your sense and intoxicate your body and mind. Make Christmas a holy day. Let the holiness happen through your conscious loving actions and discipline.
- Why don’t we give compassion to our animal friends? Why don’t they enjoy Christmas vibes like us? If you think a dog or cat deserved the Christmas vibes, why not a big cow and pig deserve the same? All animals are the same like how all humans have the same right. We all humans belong to the same right, don’t we?
Christ’s Consciousness from thousands of years constantly inspires us about inner purity and unconditional love. Let us remember the universal laws of Christ and align them with Christmas energies. Pray with the heart, not with the mind. how can you pray with the heart, ask nothing, just express gratitude for what you have and for the lessons you have learned.
- “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened (Matthew 7:7)’’
This is a great cosmic law, everything is arranged for you, all that you need is to trust, ask and proceed, the doors will open to you. But some people only ask and do nothing. It’s just like you sit in the car and you are expecting that car to go by itself.
Asking means you proceed with your righteous actions and let everything arrange itself.
- Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments (Matthew 22:36-40)
When Jesus said to love God many people really didn’t know what love was. They depended on God and expected God’s will to change everything for them. If something didn’t change, they will get angry and be upset with God.
Love means unconditional acceptance, unconditional giving, and trust.
Love means giving unconditionally not expecting of them according to your wants. It goes the same way with your neighbors. When you are able to do that your mind will be filled with peace and your heart expands, which will heal you from all kinds of mental illness. That’s the power of having love for God, Jesus Christ, your family, and neighbors.
Christmas holiday is a holy- day:
Let this Christmas become a true friendship with Jesus’s wisdom, may this Christmas bring the gifts and abundance that you truly deserve.
What you deserve, it will be yours. Be blessed! have a joyful merry Christmas 2022.