If you’re feeling lonely, sunshine can warm your heart
If you feel cramped, tired, the color green of trees will ease the stress.
If you feel bored, look at the flowers and listen to the birdsong.
Nature is an inexhaustible source of energy, which we cannot stay away from.Nature has always generously given us the most important things we need to survive. Such unconditional love that we will be nourished from the roots of our cells physically and spiritually
However, not everyone can fully receive the energy from nature. It is only when we take the time to allow ourselves to be in nature that we realize how vast and rich the universe is. Only when we pay attention to connect with diverse elements from our surroundings can we appreciate the beauty of life.
Here are some ways you can connect with nature’s life force:
- Walking barefoot: this helps you directly touch the motherland. You can become more stable, more realistic and more confident.
- Hugging the tree: you will feel the complete vitality, protection, and embrace.
- Walking under the trees: this is scientifically proven healing therapy. Also, forests are planted to aid in the recovery process for a wide range of patients.
- Planting and taking care of plants: you will feel the nourishing energy (feminine energy) that is clearly improved through this regular practice.
- Observing, touching, even talking to the tree, will help you improve your attention, enhance your ability to connect from within your heart.
And you can also feel nature in your own way. When we know how to cherish nature, protect the environment and animals, we will receive a lot of blessing energy from mother Earth.
That’s why Diviners Retreats always involve natural elements to support the transformation process. The diverse terrain will support you to explore a wide variety of practices in art and meditation. Healing, transformation, celebration, enlightenment are values that you will receive through unique and unexpected real-life experiences.
Let’s allow yourself a chance to be in harmony with nature and nurture, transform your soul!
We are part of Nature’s miracle.Living an organic lifestyle, going vegan, reducing waste and saving energy is how we take responsibility for our own future!