Pleasure and nourishment both look the same but not the same.
Pleasure is temporary enjoyment
Nourishment is deep enjoyment.
This world can offer you pleasure and entertainment.
But not nourishment. Nourishment cultivates from the right perception and wisdom.
Some rich kids have all kinds of pleasures, they will get whatever they want, but still, they can’t feel nourished because they are spoiled. What is spoiled means, that you don’t value what you have.
When you don’t value what you have it’s a kind of Sin and will never have nourishment.
So, nourishment comes from valuing and gratitude. The greater you are with life, the greater nourishment you will have.
When you are busy with commercial activities, you will find shortcuts to seek the pleasures,
That’s the reason you are missing nourishment in life.
When you mechanically habits for the pleasures, you will lost and soon you will feel unsatisfied. A person goes to a prostitute to make love, no matter how much better service the prostitute gives you that will not give you the deep nourishment like you get from your true love.
Mother love is nourishment it’s beyond pleasure.
True friendship and true love are nourishment.
When you drink alcohol, party, eat junk food, casino playing, having sex with prostitutes all pleasure comes with a higher cost. On the other hand, nourishment is not a costly thing its a priceless. It’s beyond trading.
You can seek pleasure by trading, but can’t seek nourishment by trading.
Nourishment is what you deserve, it’s your blessing.
That’s the real treasure that no one can steal from you.
The right focus is don’t become busy by seeking temporary pleasures, it’s your own metal trap. Allow the nourishment in your life. Focus to value everything around.
Value your breath, value your health, and the food you are eating, value your relations, spending quality time with yourself in being creative and witnessing the natural phenomenon.
Spending quality time with parents and family, friends, and colleagues.
The more you are grateful for what you have the better nourishment you have in your life.
Art of Nourishing:
- Rather than being competitive and jealous of others, see the magic in others. Witness their uniqueness and appreciate it.
- Never complain about what you don’t have, and utilize things to the fullest of the things that you already have
- Save your energy and money, and don’t spend money to seek pleasure, less spending is long-run nourishment
- Collaborate and exchange your values with others. Embrace the companionship
- Have quality personal time, do quality meditation, read wisdom books, practice arts, do cooking, and learn new languages, and new skills, when you learn new things and master new things it will give you tremendous nourishment and keep your time spending in the right direction.
About Master Oneness
Master Oneness is an enlightened Artist and Visionary of Oneness consciousness, who is spreading his light and wisdom to bring awakening energy to every artist’s life.
He teaches self-realization through Transforming Art, the unique technique that combines Art and meditation.
His 16-year experience in meditation enlightened him to the essence of art, which was the beginning of the Diviners organization.
Read more wisdom message from Master Oneness => CLICK HERE