Middle Path is the way of life with freedom and bliss.
Happiness, joy, bliss, everything exists in a state of balance.
Anything too much will create an unbalance in life.
Just like when you cook recipes with salt and spices everything needs to be in balance.
If anything too much will damage the taste of food.
A beautiful life is also like a recipe. You need to make it well-balanced.
- Too much money will cover up your well-being. Even if you are not living in well-being and harmony with your money you can cover it up. When you think with money you can do anything to make life better, you are absolutely unbalanced.
- Too many attachments and possessiveness will create invisible walls around you, never able to see life beyond your emotions. When you are not able to enjoy life beyond your emotions, you are unbalanced.
- Too much craving for food, a person, a place, or substances, you are unbalanced.
- Too much; eating, talking, doubting, thinking, pleasure-seeking, sleeping, dominating, fears and insecurities. If anything is too much your life is so unbalanced and you never enjoy the stable bliss in your life.
There is no Sin, Sin is totally a concept from religious beliefs.
There is no good or bad because good and bad is totally interchangeable.
But when you do anything too much, that will be bad, bad means nothing but you are in the addiction and suffering so it will ruin your life. That’s why it’s bad.
Otherwise, no matter whatever the dirty or crazy things you do without harming others, that is not a sin or bad.
So, you don’t need to be controlled or suppressed by the concept of sin or being holy.
Be aware of balance in life you will know how to create a life with all beautiful elements.
Life exists beautifully.
Everything is interconnected and everything is arranged for you but in an invisible form.
When you maintain a conscious balance in life, you will start to see all arrangements and how life is kept for your bliss and joy.
Anything too much or abundance both looks the same but not the same.
For example, now the world looks like it’s too much.
Too many news channels, too many movies, and entertainment places,
Too many shopping facilities, and too many transport facilities.
Everything looks like too much, doesn’t it?
Whether it is too much or not depends on how you use it,
If you use all these facilities just to kill time, that is too much.
If you use all these facilities for your growth and bring balance it will become abundant.
Actually, our world is filled with superabundance.
People don’t know how to appreciate the abundance around them, and that’s why they miss the abundance and remain unbalanced.
Your chronicle of stress and depression, mental illness, and psychological disorders will reveal how much you are living unbalanced.
What if someone does long-time practices like some athletes practice long hours of sports or some monks meditate for long hours does it too much practice? How much do we know about the balance level of practice?
Anything related to practice will go with the strategy and strength of your spirit and the capacity of your body and mind.
Everyone’s body and mental abilities are different. That’s when it relates to practices it is subjective. Until a person knows for what purpose he is doing, that is not too much.
That’s the process to unfold your deepest potential. You are exploring your strength, skills, and wisdom.
The Art of bringing balance in everything:
- Being mindful of everything will lead you to balance.
- Whatever actions and habits you have, do them mindfully.
- Anything related to pleasure and comfort, learn to say it’s enough for me instead of craving to want more and more.
- From time to time reflect on how your actions bring you growth and wholeness..
- Have a friendship with persons who live their life in harmony, be with masters mentorship.
- Practice doing fastings, and dopamine detox
- Less is more, practice enjoying minimalistic life, and cut materialistic accumulation if it’s not necessary for you.
That’s the reason many spiritual practices are designed to practice life skills and wisdom with minimal resources. So, you will understand how much our world is filled with abundance.
All internet facilities and communication systems, human resources, in the world are superabundance. When you don’t use the abundance of the world wisely you are not eligible to complain about any developments.
Let’s practice the balance and let your spirit thrive to inspire others.
The middle path means wholeness, holistic, and alignment. It’s a conscious balance of life.