Experiencing one’s inner being with complete awareness, without getting entangled in the accumulation of thoughts, is a profound way of living. This is achievable only through self-realization.
Individuals who haven’t realized their true selves tend to get caught up in mental accumulations, such as thoughts, emotions, conflicts, and anxieties.
While some may break free from these accumulations, they still may not be fully aware of their inner beings. Thus, there are three states of being:
- The “lost” mode, is where one is trapped in mental accumulations.
- The in-between state, where one is partially aware of their inner being but may still be caught up in mental accumulations.
- The fully awakened state is where one has attained self-realization and has ultimate awareness of their inner being.
The “lost” mode: This state of being is characterized by being completely lost in one’s thoughts and emotions, with no awareness of one’s true self. Individuals in this state are often preoccupied with worries, fears, regrets, and other mental accumulations. They may feel trapped in their own minds and find it challenging to break free from these patterns of thinking and feeling. Without self-realization, it can be challenging to move out of this state of being.
The in-between state: This state is marked by some degree of awareness of one’s inner being but is still overshadowed by mental accumulations. Individuals in this state may have moments of clarity and insight, but they may also feel pulled back into their old ways of thinking and feeling. They may feel frustrated by their inability to maintain a consistent level of awareness and may struggle to make progress towards self-realization.
The fully awakened state: In this state, individuals have achieved self-realization and have a deep and unwavering awareness of their inner being. They are no longer controlled by their thoughts and emotions and have a clear understanding of their true selves. They are free from mental accumulations and live in a state of peace, contentment, and joy. Individuals in this state may still encounter challenges in life, but they approach these challenges with a sense of detachment and inner strength that comes from their deep awareness of their true nature.
Achieving the third state of being, the fully awakened state requires a dedicated and ongoing effort towards self-realization. Here are some deep and unique suggestions that may help in achieving this state:
- Self-Inquiry: Self-inquiry is a powerful tool to help you discover your true self. Take some time each day to ask yourself, “Who am I?” and observe your thoughts, emotions, and sensations that arise in response. Don’t judge or analyze them; simply observe them with objectivity and detachment. This practice can help you break free from mental accumulations and become more aware of your inner being.
- Meditation: Meditation is a profound way to quiet the mind and connect with your inner self. Find a quiet place, sit comfortably, and focus your attention on your breath and self. Whenever your mind starts to wander, gently bring it back to your breath With practice, you will develop greater awareness and clarity, which can lead to self-realization.
- Gratitude: Practice gratitude regularly to cultivate a positive and appreciative mindset. Take time each day to reflect on the things in your life that you are thankful for, no matter how small. This practice can help shift your focus from mental accumulations to the present moment and bring you closer to your inner being.
- Mindful Living: Incorporate mindfulness into your daily life by staying fully present at the moment, whether you are eating, walking, or talking to someone. Practice being fully engaged in your actions, without judgment or distraction. This practice can help you cultivate greater awareness and detachment from mental accumulations.
- Seek Guidance: Consider seeking guidance from a spiritual teacher, mentor, or community. They can offer support, guidance, and insight on your journey towards self-realization. It’s important to find a guide who resonates with you and whom you trust.
Remember, the journey towards self-realization is unique to each individual, and it takes time, effort, and patience. Be kind and gentle with yourself and stay committed to your practice. With perseverance and dedication, you can achieve a fully awakened state and experience the peace, joy, and freedom that come with it.
About Master Oneness
Master Oneness is an enlightened Artist and Visionary of Oneness consciousness, who is spreading his light and wisdom to bring awakening energy to every artist’s life.
He teaches self-realization through Transforming Art, the unique technique that combines Art and meditation.
His 16-year experience in meditation enlightened him to the essence of art, which was the beginning of the Diviners organization.
Watch Master Ojas Oneness bio HERE
Read more wisdom messages from Master Oneness => CLICK HERE