“SELF” – Source Energy of Love and Faith
“SELF” Source Energy of Lust and Fuck
The concept of self is one that has fascinated philosophers, psychologists, and spiritual seekers for centuries
What exactly is the self, and how does it work? Is it a stable, unchanging entity, or is it something that is constantly evolving and changing? Is it something that exists only within us, or is it connected to the world around us?
One of the most fascinating aspects of the self is its complexity. As you noted, the same word can have two completely different meanings depending on the context in which it is used. This is just one example of the many layers and dimensions of the self.
At its core, the self is a source of energy. It is the energy that gives you the drive and motivation to pursue your goals and dreams, to connect with others, and to explore the world around you. This energy is fueled by love and faith, which are two of the most powerful forces in the universe.
But this energy can also be driven by darker forces, such as lust and the desire for physical pleasure. This is where the complexity of the self comes into play. You are not just simple beings who are driven by a single force or motivation. You are complex, multifaceted beings who are capable of experiencing a wide range of emotions and desires.
This complexity is what makes life in the self so fascinating and challenging. It is what allows you to explore the world and to connect with others in meaningful ways. But it is also what makes life in the self so difficult at times. You are constantly struggling to balance your desires and needs with those of the world around you. You are constantly searching for meaning and purpose, even as you navigate the complexities of your own inner worlds.
Ultimately, the self is a mystery that we may never fully understand. But that is part of what makes it so beautiful and fascinating. As you continue to explore the depths of your own inner self, you may find that there are endless layers and dimensions to discover. And it is this exploration that can lead you to a deeper understanding of yourself, the world around you, and the source of energy that connects all.
To further delve into the complexity of the self, we can use the analogy of a tree
Just as a tree has multiple branches and roots that extend in different directions, the self is also multifaceted and has many dimensions that extend in different directions. Some branches may be focused on love and connection, while others may be focused on achieving personal success or gratification.
Similarly, the roots of a tree extend deep into the ground, just as the self is rooted in your experiences, beliefs, and values. These roots provide stability and nourishment to the tree, just as your experiences, beliefs, and values provide stability and nourishment to your own self.
But just as a tree can be affected by external factors such as weather or pests, the self can also be affected by external factors such as societal expectations or traumatic experiences. These external factors can shape and mold the self in unexpected ways, causing it to grow and change in different directions.
Despite its complexity and the challenges it may present, the self is also a source of immense beauty and potential. By exploring and embracing the many dimensions of the self, you can tap into your own unique source of energy and creativity. You can connect with others in meaningful ways, find purpose and meaning in your life, and ultimately, experience a deep sense of fulfillment and joy.
The Power of Acceptance in Simplifying the Self:
The concept of the self can be overwhelming and confusing. It can be easy to feel lost or overwhelmed when trying to understand the many layers and dimensions of your inner world. However, it is important to remember that while the self may be complex, it is also beautiful and full of potential. Here are a few ways you can simplify the complexity of yourself and embrace the process of self-discovery:
- Accept your imperfections: No one is perfect, and it’s essential to accept your flaws and shortcomings. This can help you let go of unrealistic expectations and focus on what truly matters.
- Embrace change: Change can be scary, but it’s a natural part of life. Embracing change and viewing it as an opportunity for growth can help you navigate the complexities of yourself and the world around you.
- Practice self-compassion: Be kind to yourself, especially during difficult times. Practice self-compassion by speaking to yourself in a supportive and loving way, and remember that mistakes and failures are opportunities for growth.
- Cultivate gratitude: Focusing on what you have rather than your lack can help shift your perspective and create a sense of peace and contentment.
- Connect with nature: Spending time in nature can be a powerful way to connect with yourself and the world around you. Take a walk in the woods, watch a sunset, or simply sit outside and observe the natural world.
- Practice mindfulness: Being present in the moment can help you quiet your mind and connect with your inner self. Try practicing mindfulness through meditation, deep breathing exercises, or simply paying attention to your thoughts and feelings as they arise.
- Seek support: Don’t be afraid to reach out for help when you need it. Seeking support from friends, family, or a master can help you navigate the complexities of yourself and the world around you.
- Take time for yourself: It’s important to prioritize self-care and take time for yourself. Whether it’s reading a book, taking a bath, or simply relaxing, make sure you carve out time for the things that bring you joy and peace.
- Set boundaries: Setting healthy boundaries can help you protect your time, energy, and emotions. This can help you avoid feeling overwhelmed and maintain a sense of control over your life.
- Be open to new experiences: Consciously trying new things can help you expand your horizons and discover new aspects of yourself. Whether it’s traveling to a new place, trying a new hobby, or meeting new people, be open to the opportunities that life presents to you.
The self is a mystery that we may never fully understand. But that is part of what makes it so beautiful and fascinating.”
- “No one is perfect, and it’s important to accept your flaws and shortcomings. This can help you let go of unrealistic expectations and focus on the things that truly matter.”
- “Change can be scary, but it’s a natural part of life. Embracing change and viewing it as an opportunity for growth can help you navigate the complexities of yourself and the world around you.”
About Master Oneness
Master Oneness is an enlightened Artist and Visionary of Oneness consciousness, who is spreading his light and wisdom to bring awakening energy to every artist’s life.
He teaches self-realization through Transforming Art, the unique technique that combines Art and meditation.
His 16-year experience in meditation enlightened him to the essence of art, which was the beginning of the Diviners organization.
Read more wisdom messages from Master Oneness => CLICK HERE