Retreat The Art of Yoga – Finding The True Essence Within You
Any action done with beauty and purity, and in complete harmony of body, mind, and soul is art. In this way, art elevates the artist. As Yoga fulfills the essential need of art, it is an art.
Practicing yoga in an artistic way let you turn your attention to the artistic interpretation of body, mind and soul.
The Sanskrit word “yoga” comes from the word “yuj” which means “to unite.” Yoga is the union of the individual with the whole of existence, also commonly referred to as self-realization or enlightenment.
Yoga let us discover the nature of the cosmos within us
Yoga also refers to the inner technology that will lead one to this experience – a technology formulated from rigorous inner observation, by ancient yogis over thousands of years. With their extraordinary perception and mastery over every aspect of the human mechanism, these great yogis delved into their own systems, uncovering the nature of the cosmos – a macrocosm of the human system.
It’s time to deeply discover your body, mind and soul through yoga at the 3-Day Art of Yoga Retreat with Master Joyful Mukesh.
Time: 16th Dec to 18th Dec 2022
Location: Diviners Ashram – Hamlet 1, Nam Cat Tien Commune, Tan Phu District, Dong Nai Province (google map guidance here)
Important note: Participants need to attend the online orientation meeting to have well-prepared practice (date & time will be announced after your registration).
Since our spots are limited, the first-come-first-serve will be prioritized.
Schedule overview: we are booking a shuttle bus departing from HCMC at 5:30AM and arriving at Diviners Ashram (Dong Nai) at 10:00AM on December 16th. Otherwise, you can choose to come to our space by your own vehicle.
The retreat ends at 4PM on December 16th, arriving in HCMC at about 8PM (traveling cost is excluded).
There are eight stages of yoga that will be introduced and shared with you in our retreat.
1. Yama (universal moral commandments);
2. Niyama (self-purification by discipline);
3. Asana (posture);
4. Prânayama (rhythmic control of the breath);
5. Pratyähara (withdrawal and emancipation of the mind from the domination of the senses and exterior objects);
6. Dhârana (concentration);
7. Dhyana (meditation);
8. Samadhi (a state of super-consciousness brought about by profound meditation, in which the individual aspirant (sädhaka) becomes one with the object of his meditation- Paramatmã or the Universal Spirit.
Yama and Niyama control the yogi’s passions and emotions and keep you in harmony with your fellow man. Ásanas keep the body healthy and strong and in harmony with nature. Finally, the yogi becomes free of body consciousness. You conquer the body and render it a fit vehicle for the soul. The first three stages are the outward quests (bahiranga sadhanã).
The next two stages, Pränäyäma and Pratyähara, teach the aspirant to regulate breathing, and thereby control the mind. This helps to free the senses from the thraldom of the objects of desire. These two stages of Yoga are known as the inner quests (antaranga sädhana).
Dharana, Dhyâna, and Samadhi take the yogi into the innermost recesses of your soul.
What will you receive from the retreat:
Have an alignment between your mind, body and spirit.
Increase flexibility and stability and mindfulness.
Remove stress, build immunity.
Raises energy level.
Know the body, mind and soul reality and truth.
Gain practical, life-enhancing yogic wisdom & insight into your mind-body well-being for greater health and vitality.
What we will practice:
How to balance your body, mind and soul.
The true essence of yoga and the eight stages of yoga.
Yoga techniques to energize your body, mind and soul.
Learn about Bandhas to activate energy inside.
Pranayama practice and meditation practice.
Yoga Nidra to active energy points in our body.
Practice Karma Yoga, Yoga Kriyas, and Free flow yoga.
To learn and experience yogic food.
Self-observation techniques to know the universal truth deeper.
Who is this workshop for:
Anyone who finds themselves challenged to deal with work-life balance.
Anyone who wishes to find more joy and freedom in life.
Anyone who desires to go to the root cause of a problem, become your own researcher, and experience true freedom when you don’t have to depend on anyone or anything.
Anyone who has a calling for a more fulfilled life beyond a stable job and family life.
The ones who heal themselves from physical and mental problems.
The ones who want to find the truth.
The ones who really know the science and true essence of yoga.
The ones who want to take the right path to practice the art of yoga.
Our activities scheduled for Art of Yoga Retreat:
Our Heartline number: 0828 346 125
How to prepare for this retreat:
- For 18+ participants only.
- Take comfortable clothes for yoga and physical activities.
- Bring your own yoga mat.
- Be open to receiving guidance from the universe and be attentive to master sharing.
- You will be in the shared room or could share your bed with other friends.
- Enjoy vegan food on the three-day retreat (no animal products such as eggs, milk, honey, etc.)
- If you have health issues, tell us for personal support.
- Do not smoke, and do not use other beverages such as coffee, milk, cereal flour, instant noodles, powdered milk, and other food in the afternoon and evening. Please note that you do not bring your own food.
- Do not use the phone for the 3 days retreat and full commitment to practice.
- Do not bring single-use plastic bags or packaging. All these items will be put outside the gate. If you bring in plastic bags, these bags must be recycled many times, and remember to take them when you leave.
This is a special program in which Master Joyful Mukesh shares wisdom and techniques to discover our mind, body, and spirit through yoga based on your generous conscious donations and contribution to spread the conscious energy to the world!
You can contribute vegan foods and ingredients (no animal products such as eggs, milk, honey, etc.). These foods should be wrapped in paper or eco-friendly materials, not single-use plastic bags.
All community support and contributions please send to the account:
+ Account number: 1540
+ Bank name: MB bank
+ Account name: Nguyen Thi Thuy Ngan
+ Message Content: Full name – Phone number – YogaRetreat
Join or share the retreat information with someone you know who needs it!
our registration form is closed!
See you in our coming events!
Full immersion. Powerful experience. Amazing transformation.