Silent Meditation Course – Conscious Men Circle
Masculine energy is related to manifesting something physically and many men get lost or get busy trying to succeed, that’s why it’s hard for them to create conscious families. There are many men who are unable to balance their masculine energy because they may have missed the feminine energy within them. When a person focuses only on cultivating masculine energy, they easily lose their generosity towards family and society.
Every man needs to cultivate his feminine side to build a healthy and conscious family. Otherwise, they will be busy with unconscious activities like alcoholism, smoking, gambling, gang fighting, illegal activities for money. They will easily become insecure by the competition in society and fall into fear of failure or fear of losing reputation. Men often have a lot of stuck feelings but they don’t dare to express it, they have to drink alcohol to express.
There will be a lot of restraint from the ego when they don’t explore and balance their feminine side.
It’s time to connect conscious men. Our Diviners welcomes you to the circle of divine brotherhood and friendship at our special men’s-only silent meditation course, led by Master Ojas Oneness:
Time: April 30 to May 2, 2022Heartline support: (+84) 828 346 125
Location: Diviners Ashram, Hong Phong commune, Bac Binh district, Binh Thuan province.
Limited number of practitioners, so we will prioritize early registry.
Special note: Practitioners need to attend the online orientation meeting via Zoom to best prepare for the practice process at 19:00 (GMT+7) on April 27.
Overview schedule: departing from Ho Chi Minh City at 6:00 am (GMT+7) on April 30 and arriving at Diviners Ashram (Phan Thiet) at 10 am if traveling independently.
The course will end at 16:00 on May 2, arriving in Ho Chi Minh City around 21:00.
Daily schedule of mediation course
5:00 am: Wake-up bell rings
6:00 -7:30 am: Practice meditation
7:300 – 9:00am: Having breakfast
9:00 – 12:30pm: Practice meditation
12:30 – 2:00pmm: Having lunch
2:00 – 4:00pm: Practice meditation
4:00 – 4:30pm : Have a snack
4:30 – 6:00pm: Practice karma yoga
6:00 – 6:30pm: Take a break
6:30 – 7:00pm: Reflections circle, Q&A with Master
7:00 – 9:00pm: Practice guided meditation
What you will get from the Conscious Men Circle
- Understand and improve your inner feminine side to become balanced and live life to the fullest.
- Rebuild your family with pure faith and mindful lifestyle!
- Get rid of childhood traumas and insecurities to become a fresher, freer version.
- Get rid of your fear of money to deal with debt and transform toxic work.
- Heal your physical and mental health
- Improve the quality of relationships around you.
- Gain the wisdom to live a life of true happiness and achieve goals more easily.
Requirements for the course:
- For men from the age of 18 years old only.
- According to the Ashram’s capacity, you need to share a room and even share beds with other participants. Be with other men, you can explore brotherhood.
- During the course, practitioners will only eat vegan foods (no animal products such as eggs, milk, honey, etc…) and have breakfast and lunch only (no dinner). Diviners’ team will prepare a number of drinks that are allowed to be used in the afternoon and evening. If you have health problems, you can notify us for support.
- Practitioners are not allowed to smoke and use other drinks such as coffee, milk, cereal powder, instant noodles, powdered milk and food in the afternoon and evening, etc. and especially do not reserve and bring your own food.
- The course does not allow the use of phones during the 3 days of practicing. It is only for practitioners who are fully committed to practice.
- The course absolutely keeps noble silence. You will not gather to talk no matter what the topic is, not to talk to your roommates or anywhere during the course. You only communicate verbally when allowed by Master Ojas Oneness when participating in activities at the course or when you need to express something to the Diviners’ team.
For all community support and contributions, please send to the account:
- Account number: 664567888899
- Bank Name: MB Bank
- Account Name: Nguyen Thi Thuy Ngan
- Content: Name – phone – danongtinhthuc
Let’s make the choice to be the wise father, brother, and friend for all!
And please share the course information with like-minded people to build great values for this world, right now!
our registration form is closed!
See you in our coming events!
Full immersion. Powerful experience. Amazing transformation.