Community meditation course 3 days The Dead Principle
Free community event
Every fear in this world is rooted in the Fear of Death.
And in the last few years, the world has witnessed a process of change with a lot of deaths taking place in front of them, bringing with them a lot of pain..
Why are we afraid when we see Death? And scared to think of your own Death?
If Birth carries the beauty of life. Then Death has the beauty of Rebirth, of Beginning. If Birth is a Festival to be welcomed, then Death is also a Festival to shed old clothes for a new form to come.
One second in the world millions of Lifes arise, and at the same time, millions of Deaths come. Death as a Natural Law of life that, everything that exists in this world in physical form is nothing old-school, all visible existence is only temporary. The fear of death comes from the desire to live, and not knowing what will happen next. The 3-day Meditation on Death, guided by the wisdom of Master Ojas Oneness, will lead us into insight into fear, facing death, and experiencing our own death through the practice of Ritual and Manage Thought. When there is a correct understanding of Death, and the process after Death you will step out of your own delusional fear, step out of the fictional stories created by the human mind, to recognize the Deeply Natural Laws of the Universe.
Details of the course:
- Time: in 3 days 1,2,3/04/2022
- Location: Pa Auk Tawya Vipassana Dhura Hermitage Sai Gon (Hoa Tam Tu Zen Monastery), Long Duc II Quarter, Ward, Long Thanh, Dong Nai.
- 7:00AM on April 1st: Delegation departs from Saigon
- 9:00AM on April 1st: The course officially starts
- 3:00PM on 3/4: Finish the course and move back to Ho Chi Minh City
Thank you to Hoa Tam Tu Zen Monastery for creating space and connecting with Diviners Vietnam. A special program that Master Ojas Oneness sows seeds of wisdom for the community, with a discretionary expense to contribute energy to nurture and spread awareness programs to the world!
Requirements for the course:
- During the course, you will only eat breakfast and lunch before 12pm and all foods are vegan (no animal products such as eggs, milk, honey, etc…). Diviners’ team will prepare a number of drinks that are allowed to be used in the afternoon and evening. If you have health problems, you can notify us for support.
- Participants do not use other drinks such as coffee, milk, cereal powder, instant noodles, powdered milk and food in the afternoon and evening, etc. and especially do not reserve and bring your own food. – The course does not allowed to use phones during the 3 days of participation. It is only for participants who are 12 years-old and over and who fully committed to practice.
- The course absolutely keeps holy silence. You will not gather to talk no matter what the topic is, not to talk to your roommates or anywhere during the course. You only communicate verbally when allowed by Master Ojas Oneness when participating in activities at the course or when you need to express something to Diviners’ team.
- The number of students expected to attend for the session will be limited according to the number of people who can stay at the Zen Monastery. Participants who register and commit early will be given priority.
For all community support and contributions, please send to the account:
+ Account number: 664567888899
+ Bank Name: MB Bank
+ Account Name: Nguyen Thi Thuy Ngan
+ Content: Name – phone – quansuchet
Allow yourself to enter new and adventurous experiences to discover your deepest, truest self and spread the program information to friends who share the same enlightening values and sober lifestyle. awake!
our registration form is closed!
See you in our coming events!
Full immersion. Powerful experience. Amazing transformation.