Transforming Art helps me observe, recognize, analyse and heal all the pains in the past, layer by layer; it gives me a rebirth and has me dispel all my fears.
Relationship 0: Me and my inner child
- Before knowing TA: I lived a relatively free and flexible life, having neither discipline nor fixed plans for myself. I felt disconnected, continually experienced mood swings and conflicts, sometimes felt overconfident, sometimes felt a deep sense of insecurity and self-doubt.
- When practicing TA: I traveled back in time to when I wasn’t even born. I saw myself filled with others’ dreams and expectations even when I was not yet a human. I tried to live up to the expectations of others and myself, not really knowing what my passion or dream is. Thanks to the techniques with which Master Ojas has equipped me, especially the improvisational drawing one, I was able to help myself release “blockages” and get rid of negative emotions, which I call “dark memories”. I gradually felt a connection with myself. I finally found my dream and bravely declared that I wanted to go to Tokyo to study for a PhD in Sustainability Science. I set a plan to get closer to my goal and stick to it every day.
Relationship 1: Me and my mom
- Before knowing TA: I haven’t been calling my mother “mom” for 13 years since the day our family welcomed the child of my second older sister. I thought that was normal and naturally addressed them as my “relatives”. But then I felt displeased with my mother, complaining and criticizing her heavily without even noticing when it actually began. Perhaps I had been gathering pressure from external forces and taking my stress out on her. She resisted rather weakly. There were times when I realized I needed to change and play the role of a proper daughter since, deep down in my heart, it is still my family that matters the most. I wished to have a happy family that got along well, to the extent that I can even sacrifice my career for that. Nevertheless, I struggled to express my feelings, not knowing where or how I should start, and finally ending up acting “violently” in the name of love. My cousin called me “Hitler”, and I myself don’t even know why I couldn’t say such a simple word to my mom.
When practicing TA: Thanks to the practice of reflecting and expressing gratitude, I was able to resolve the conflict with my mother, whom I love dearly.
The improvisational combo (including moving, speaking, singing, writing, and drawing) is the magical key for me. It allows my emotions and thoughts to freely flow and reach others with greater precision and less risk of misunderstanding.
On a beautiful day when I was taking TA1 class, I brought the 13-year-old Huong back to my mom after 20 years of kidnapping her and imprisoning her in my giant body. There is still unconsciousness in my mind when I am with my mother, but now I have realized the true value of family, due to which I can have more patience with both my mother and myself. Whenenver I find controlling my emotions too difficult, I will choose to leave. When things get better, I will interact and communicate with her again. I have received a lot of support, thanks to which I am able to break the wall of unconsciousness within myself, layer by layer.
Relationship 2: me and my difficult colleague
- Before knowing TA: I used to think of her as my enemy. I couldn’t understand why she just fancied bullying me that much. The more I tried to avoid her, the more struggle I was locked in. Everything reached its peak last July, just prior to the Covid pandemic. Then, I was suffering, struggling, and scared of her to the extent that I decided to run away. Throughout the month of quarantine, I retreated into my shell, not daring to even interact with her.
- When practicing TA: I observed things more objectively and realized she was not totally bad, but, instead, was sent to me by the universe to play the role of an antagonist so that I could learn my lesson. The more pressure I placed on my mother, the more burdens she placed on me. And at a point, when I bravely overcame my fear and directly expressed my feelings, thoughts for her, and a hope to improve our relationship, she immediately agreed.
Relationship 3: me and my father-in-law
- Before knowing TA: I knew that I and my father-in-law had opposing viewpoints on issues and considerable differences which seemed impossible to be resolved, yet I never truly thought so. I didn’t know how to effectively approach him and work things out but I never gave up.
- When practicing TA: I felt the urge to express my thoughts and found many different ways to do so. He needs to know that. So I did. After a few arguments, I finally saw positive signals from him. That was when I believe, by having patience, respecting my father’s journey and ceaselessly making effort to change myself, I can get along well with him without causing pains to both of us.
Relationship 4: me and my husband
Before knowing TA: I told my husband literally everything as I always felt safe beside him and considered him as my sanctuary. Therefore, I kept every negative emotion I had from my work, family, and especially the relationship with my father-in-law, waited for my husband to come home and then “shipped” all to him, together with the reminder that everything I said was only for the purpose of relieving stress, that all he had to do was to listen to it.
I was too inconsiderate, right?
When practicing TA: I realized that I had been bothering him with my negativity for all the time. I truly felt bad for him, so I suggested that we practice reflecting on ourselves together and expressing our thoughts in order to heal our relationship. That was a necessary and meaningful thing for both of us!
Our children were the first to feel my transformation and they responded with enthusiasm. They are the pure teachers who have been and will always be the source of inspiration that accompanies me on my transformational journey.
I now feel that I can be patient to the whole world. I’m now willing to take back every negative “gift” I’ve been giving to people. Besides, I start to prepare many “gifts” of positive energy for them.
I’m truly grateful to Diviners and Master Ojas for the TA1&2 course!
Here is the song about the Art of Transformation which I want to share with you all (I wrote it myself):
“The transformational art, it’s so simple
The transformational art, it’s magical
The transformational art, it’s amazing”
Transforming Art helps me observe, recognize, analyse and heal all the pains in the past, layer by layer; it gives me a rebirth, has me dispel all my fears, allows me to experience more and more.For the first time in my life, I bravely declared my big dream of “getting my PhD in Sustainability Science at Tokyo University.”
I’ll live the life I’ve always dreamed
And I’ll keep on the path I’ve chosen
PS. At the end of TA1, I found myself transforming at a rapid rate. Then, I still regularly attended the meditation class every morning yet I felt a lack of balance when I was no longer in the awakened environment. Returning to my old life, I felt myself lacking energy and experiencing mood swings rather easily. (I call it the “energy shock” state.) That was when I decided to sign up for TA2. Fortunately, Diviners held the TA2 very soon after the TA1.
Full immersion. Powerful experience. Amazing transformation.