How is the Awakening Festival different from other festivals?
* At the Diviners Fest, you won't just be a passive spectator enjoying performances; instead, you'll actively engage in the creative flow of art to explore and transform your inner self, experiencing greater peace, freedom, and happiness.
* This festival promotes a healthy lifestyle, refraining from the use of alcohol, stimulants, and avoiding comparisons and judgments, allowing everyone to express themselves freely.
* It's an eco-friendly festival, with limited plastic waste and a commitment to not using any animal products.
Frequently Asked Question
Is it mandatory to participate in the entire Festival?
The Festival starts at 9:00 am on November 19 and ends at 6:00 pm on November 20. The Festival is open to everyone, you can participate depending on the time you can arrange.
We encourage you to participate for the full 2 days to receive the most profound transformational value.
The cost of participating in the Festival?
The cost of experiencing, practicing and staying at the Yellow Bee Garden is completely free.
However, you need to cover your own transportation costs and eat a vegan meal at Yellow Bee Garden
(There will be detailed instructions to assist you with all accommodation, transportation and the best experience at the Festival after registering to participate)
What activities will be available at the Festival?
* Enjoy conscious art with healing messages and positive lyrics from awakened artists.
* Practice a variety of holistic personal development tools: transformational arts (singing, dancing, painting, acting, yoga, etc.).
* Enhance your awareness through insights shared by experts from various fields.
* Learn sustainable life skills to become more independent and in control of your life.
* Create a new version of yourself that will surprise you.
* Experience a diverse, nutritious, and conscious vegetarian diet while supporting a sustainable lifestyle.
* Discover the map of healing and transformation spaces throughout Vietnam to find environments that support your continuous and diverse development.
What should you keep in mind when participating in the Festival?
Diviners Fest is a vegan festival, aiming for a lifestyle in harmony with nature.
- Please do not bring: food or items of animal origin (including milk, honey, eggs,...); Single-use plastic bags, bottles, and cups.
- Please prepare yourself: personal water bottle, comfortable and discreet clothing, and especially your wholehearted spirit to fully participate in each Festival activity.
How to get to the Festival?
You can get to Event Venue by 3 options: by bus, by your own car/ motobike or registery to go with organiser that you can get detailed instruction after registery to join Diviners Fest
- November 19: activities will take place from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (breaks between 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.)
- November 20: activities will take place from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (break from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.)