Tet Family Awakening Retreat
Tet is the most sensational festive 2-week lunar holiday in Vietnam for your family to relax and celebrate the lucky new year. After being taken back because of COVID-19, this season we fully reclaim ourselves. This year, your much-needed time away from work and the kids at home should not be the same routine. Going back to your hometown, setting the fruit plate, making Banh Tet, buying a peach blossom tree to decorate the house, and giving lucky money to the kids If you have the opportunity to travel, consider leaving the city for a weekend retreat near Nam Cat Tien national park, where you can hike through preserved nature and stay at our retreat center, which is also a great place for a family reunion through art of living activities. This inspires playfulness in kids and mental relaxation in you.
First, let’s be honest with each other...
When was the last time you had a family gathering with your spouse and kids that you felt was memorable for everyone?
Do you want a space to be freer to express yourself with your partner and wish they could better understand you?
Friends! More than ever, this New Year is an opportunity for you to bond with your family and bring you to your core family values.
Bring lighter to what home and family truly mean to you. Join your kids to inspire them in a new way. Appreciate what Vietnam has to offer and share these experiences together.
FULLEST- AWAKE – VEGAN
Diviners share the conscious art of living message of being awakened to yourself in relation to your relatives, adding more vegan meals to appreciate nature’s abundant gifts, and being a cup full and overflowing in your life while leading without hesitation.
We welcome you on a special Journey to welcome the Lunar New Year 2023.
Time: December 31, 2022 – January 2, 2022
Location: Diviners Ashram, Nam Cat Tien (100 Meters from Nam Cat Tien National Park)
Optional participation fee
See more about natural healing space – Diviners Ashram
2023’s Family Tet Union for your family
- Celebrating the Awakening New Year with vegan – awakening to family. togetherness and being completely engaged in family activities.
- Experience a series of activities guided by Master Joyful Mukesh, Art of Yoga trainer and TransformingArt coach.
- Immerse yourself in the natural environment of Nam Cat Tien.
- Experience the healing nature relaxation directly while staying at the Ashram.
- Expressing conscious communication.
- Experiencing the art of transformation with your spouse and kids.
- Karma Yoga: Connecting families with vegetarian meal preparation activities.
- New Year Performance/ Drama Therapy – A chance to reflect through mindful everyday practices.
- Reconnect with the inner child; therapy expresses healing and deep spiritual connection.
This Retreat/Journey is an opportunity to:
- Unlock, release and reactivate the loving energy.
- Purify and remove emotional blockages and psychological trauma.
- Freedom to express, discover without judgment, and release the unconscious buried emotions through proactive meditations.
- Each family member will have more confidence to express themselves sincerely at home, at school, in love, between each other…
- The whole family enjoys full fun, unleashing unlimited creativity through transformative arts activities: dance, drawing, drama, spontaneously singing, photography, video, etc.
- Apply new methods of learning, observation, and emotional intelligence to everyday life situations to reduce stress, anxiety, and behavioral mishaps and achieve more emotional freedom, happiness and better academic results.
Here are the real-life stories of families about the great change after attending Diviners’ programs:
The story of Van Jade’s family
Instructions for registering to participate:
Step 1: Scroll to the bottom of the article, click to fill in the registration form.
Step 2: Provide detailed information so that we can best prepare for your family’s experience after we get your registration.
Step 3: Join the Zalo group to receive details about the retreat: https://zalo.me/g/zqbsku081.
Together, we may sow the seeds of community.
NOTE: We also need more volunteers to support logistics, and the program includes translators, logistics, and kitchen assistants. Please let us know that you can join by sending the email to: email@example.com
our registration form is closed!
See you in our coming events!
Full immersion. Powerful experience. Amazing transformation.